Quickest ever K-BBQ wings recipe
Dinner could not be any simpler. A three step recipe for Chimac K-BBQ wings that'll impress
- Chimac K-BBQ sauce
- Chicken wings (we like free-range!)
- Sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
1. Heat the oven to 190 degrees celcius. Pop the wings in large tray and smother with K-BBQ sauce
3. Pop them in the oven for 25 - 35 minutes till cooked through and slightly charred. Give them a toss three times during the cook time
4. Remove the wings from the oven and add a little more K-BBQ sauce if you fancy. Sprinkle on any sesame seeds or other garnish you like!