K-BBQ Pork Lettuce Wrap
Quick and easy dinner in less than fifteen minutes - simply add freshly chopped vegetables, minced meat and Chimac K-BBQ Sauce.
Quick and easy dinner in less than fifteen minutes.
- Minced pork (you could use minced turkey either)
- 1 x pepper
- 1 x leek
- 1 x celery stick
- 1 x head of lettuce
1. Chop the pepper, leek and celery into small pieces
2. Heat a large pan over medium heat and add a dollop of oil
3. Add the chopped vegetables to the oil and let it cook, stirring occasionally
4. Chuck in the minced meat (pork or turkey!) and use a spatula to break it up while it cooks, stirring regularly
5. As the meat becomes cooked through, throw in a generous portion of Chimac K-BBQ sauce, and make sure its distributed throughout the meat and veg
6. Spoon into lettuce cups, and enjoy. If you're feeling extra saucy feel free to add more K-BBQ sauce
If you like the sound this, why not try our