K-BBQ Pork Lettuce Wrap
Quick and easy dinner in less than fifteen minutes - simply add freshly chopped vegetables, minced meat and Chimac K-BBQ Sauce.
Time: 15 mins
Quick and easy dinner in less than fifteen minutes.
1. Chop the pepper, leek and celery into small pieces.
2. Heat a large pan over medium heat and add a dollop of oil.
3. Add the chopped vegetables to the oil and let it cook, stirring occasionally.
4. Chuck in the minced meat (pork or turkey!) and use a spatula to break it up while it cooks, stirring regularly.
5. As the meat becomes cooked through, throw in a generous portion of Chimac K-BBQ sauce, and make sure its distributed throughout the meat and veg.
6. Spoon into lettuce cups, and enjoy. If you're feeling extra saucy feel free to add more K-BBQ sauce.
If you like the sound this, why not try our